Motivation

Where's Kelly Rowland?

Because I'm in need of some motivation.

(Ha! See what I did there?)

I've finished two exams this week, and now I have to study for my third one on Friday. Needless to say after my exam today, I am exhausted. I was in the library until 12:30 last night and I got up early to go back to the library at 9:00 this morning to study for Immunology before my exam. I don't know of any of you have taken Immunology, but it is not a good time. I took Immunology because a dental student recommended that I take it, since it's such a challenging course in dental school and any exposure I could get to it before then would be beneficial. So I took it! And really, it is really interesting! And I have an awesome professor, which always helps. But oh my goodness. The human body is an extremely complex system, as I'm sure you all know, and your immune system is ESPECIALLY complicated. As I was telling a friend the other day, after taking this class, I have no idea how any of us are still alive because the very fact that we are walking around and functioning, and are not stricken with disease constantly is a miracle. It is seriously a miracle. There are so many things that can wrong (and since this last exam was on how pathogens evade our immune system, I can explain in extensive detail everything that could go wrong.) So thank your immune system, the next time you think about it. Because without it, we would all be doomed to bubble-boy status. (Seinfeld, anyone?)

So now here I am, bundled up on my couch under a fuzzy pink blanket. I've got Bravo on the television and my hamster sweatshirt on. (Things always get real when I have the hamster sweatshirt on. It means that I've pretty much given up on any hope of looking decent for the day. And yes, it's exactly what you think it is. A sweatshirt with a giant hamster face on it. My mom really has a great sense of humor when  it comes to novel Christmas presents.) My plan is as soon as my phone dies, I'm going to get up and start studying for my 3rd and final exam on Friday. I'm at 9% right now, make that 8% so it looks like I'm going to need to get real inspired, real fast.

I'll attach a pic of the hamster sweatshirt since I know you all are dying to see it.

19 DAYS UNTIL DECEMBER 1ST!

Until next time,
PJ <3

Comments

  1. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. motivational canvases

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University