Science Fair

My judge badge. Aren't I so official? ;)
Yesterday, I got to be a judge at the 55th Annual Southeast Michigan Science Fair. It was a blast seeing so many different creative displays and projects. It really brought me back to my elementary school days. I never won our science fairs, but I always thought I deserved to. (My ego clearly developed at a young age.)
The only ones that really made me upset were the ones clearly done completely by the parents. I mean come on, are you so competitive that you can't even let your kid do their own project?
Besides that though, I would totally do it again.

PJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University