Best Jobs in America 2010

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bestjobs/2010/full_list/index.html

Recently, I read CNN's Best Jobs in America (2010) and I was pleased to read that dentist ranked twelfth. (Not too shabby!) Of course "Software Architect," (if that's even a real job...please tell me you detected the sarcasm in that) is ranked #1 and that's my boyfriend's profession. He always has to one-up me...
Physician Assistant ranked in at #2, which is interesting because this is another profession I have been looking at recently. I feel like if I don't end up as a dentist, (heaven forbid some random change of heart or something) I would end up as something along the line's of a PA. 
So give it a read and see where your future profession ranks. I wouldn't put too much weight on it though, because I believe anyone has the ability to make their job number one in its own right.

Until next time,
PJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University