Fresh

Hello Readers!

Break has been great so far. Except, I kind of messed up my foot on Monday. It's a long story, it involves a bike, some toddlers, and a lawn mower. I don't think I twisted it, or broke it, but I think I sprained it. No, I didn't go to the doctor, because I'm a huge hypocrite. But it seems to be getting better, so... I'm sure it's fine.

I went and stayed with my grandma for a few days last weekend. It's always great to see her and to stay with her. And who doesn't love being spoiled by their grandma? She doesn't have internet though, which was nice for a while, but then I just felt disconnected from the world after a couple days. I'm so terrible, but I have to have my internet. Blegh.

Jeff is at work all day, so I'm here binge watching Married at First Sight. I'm not caught up yet, so don't ruin anything, but I'm LOVING the couples this season. I lost my faith in the experts a little bit last season with some of the couples. So I'm kind of glad they got new experts this season. How cute are Lillian and Tom?! I'm obsessed. Although you can never tell how the relationship is going to be based on the wedding day. I've seen couples get along super well on the wedding day and then hate each other as the weeks went on. You just never know.

I'm rooting for these two
I'm going to be updating the look of my blog. It's very 2011. I'm feeling a change coming on.

Are you watching MAFS? Who's your favorite couple?? Are you headed back to school? Let me know below!

Until next time,
PJ

Comments

  1. Noooooooooo the foot curse! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! The foot curse has been strong this summer :O

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University