D2 Summer Done

Hey guys!

Happy Friday, yes, a very happy Friday indeed. As of yesterday at 11:30 a.m. I am done with my summer semester of D2 year! Hold the applause. Finals went pretty good, although I was getting a little burnt out by the 3rd final in 2 days, but that's not so bad.

Jeff took me out to a Korean bbq restaurant to celebrate and it was DELICIOUS. We love this restaurant down the street from us that gives you raw meat and veggies and lets you cook them on a bbq that's built into your table. I know what you're thinking - I have to cook my own food? But trust me, it's so delicious and so worth it. Definitely a must-see if you ever run across a Korean bbq restaurant.

Chef Jeff focusing on cooking the meat

I'm a sucker for a good pot sticker

My plans for today include cleaning up the apartment a bit, eating some lunch and doing my nails. *Sigh* what a busy day indeed... I don't have any plans for this 2 week break, so I'll probably be blogging a lot. I see you guys are really into my old interview posts. You know, the ones where I said I was going to write a post for all six schools I interviewed at and then I was lazy and quit after the first two? Lazy? Let's go with... preoccupied. 

If you guys want, I'll definitely write posts for the last four. I already documented my interview at Pittsburgh and VCU, but I can still write ones for Iowa, OSU, Marquette and Michigan. Just let me know in the comments below if you're interested or not.

Have a great weekend you guys. Until next time,
PJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University