20,000 Views

Hey guys!

Today is a milestone. My blog has gotten slightly over 20,000 views. What a great day.

I remember when I started this blog. I wanted to have a place where I could come and share what I was thinking about to the world. I was obsessed with a few dental student blogs at the time, and I would constantly dream about the day that could be me. And here I am.

Sentimental and mushy, I know, but I think it's good to take time to reflect on things every once in a while. It also makes dental school more bearable knowing that it was something that I use to want so badly, for so long. And writing this blog and having a regular audience is also something that I have wanted for so long. Now I have it, and I want to thank you guys. I do this for you, and without you, I wouldn't have such a special piece of me.

Do you have a blog that you want to promote? Write in the comments below!

A picture from my white coat ceremony 1 year ago.


Until Next Time,
PJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University