Dancing Through the Storm

Happy Thursday!

It has been an extremely tumultuous week. I say this in regards to both what my week has consisted of, and the weather. It's funny how they always seem to line up together. (Or maybe that's just my imagination.) I'm trying to embrace the storm. You can either hide in it, or dance through it.

Practicals, midterms, assisting, quizzes, oh my. This week has been crazy and honestly, I'm exhausted. But that's okay. Sometimes dental school can be exhausting. (Sometimes? Okay PJ.)
I've probably accumulated somewhere around 6 hours in napping this week, so at least I'm making up my sleep debt.

The weather has been storming. Pouring. Angry. I walked from the gym to the dental school (about a 4 min walk) and I was SOAKED. We're talking every step felt like a puddle, soaked. I was thankful I put on my old sneakers this morning before leaving the apartment.

But at least last Saturday I got to go tailgate with some awesome people. And the weather was beautiful. Let's go back to that time, please?

I'm Team Instinct now. If you couldn't tell.
Until Next Time,
PJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University