Alpha Sigma Tau Formal 2013

 

Last Saturday was my sorority's formal. It was a great time and I loved having my boyfriend up here for the weekend. My favorite part would definitely have to be when my roommate/sister Chantel and I did our stroll because who doesn't love a good spontaneous choreographed danced number?
My respect partner and I foot popping.

Kate always has the coolest vintage dresses!


I still love how my little and I picked out the same color dress without knowing it!

One of my favorite alumnae =)

Chantel and my beautiful big sister, Paige

My handsome dance partner, Jeff
...and the aftermath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University