Eating...dirty?

What's up, everybody?

I mentioned changing my diet in the last post and I wanted to update y'all on how that was going. Well, I first tried to "eat clean," you know that huge diet trend that's making it's way around the internet? It basically means that you don't eat any processed foods and that you will weep for better days constantly and YOU'RE ALWAYS HUNGRY. This is not a joke. After eating clean for one week, I can tell you, I was ALWAYS hungry. Like ravished. Maybe it was because I was in the detox phase... I don't know. But all I could think about was food. Did I feel better? Yeah, slightly, but I feel like this could be attributed more to my working out regularly than my "eating clean." But hey, if that's your deal and you're somehow making it work, kudos to you man because my German meat and potatoes body is just not cut out for this kind of meal plan. So since then I have been eating better, that's for sure, but I still eat processed foods every now and again, which I think is fine, because, hello? What's the point of life if I can't eat some crackers now and again?

We had our first Physics exam on Monday and it did not go well. About half way through the test our professor tells us that we have 5 minutes to talk to our neighbors about our exams. Maybe he saw an entire room full of blank stares, and people resisting the urge to vomit, who knows, but I was shocked when I heard his announcement. The whole room erupted into chaos. Everyone had entirely different answers, no one could coherently explain why they thought their answer was correct and we were all on the verge of tears. So safe to say, it was a great day. I'm hoping I did well enough to get a high C/low B and just move on with my life. PHYSICS MAN.

Visual Approximation of me during my exam.

On a happier note, our save the date magnets came in and they are beautiful! Only 128 days until I marry the love of my life!

Until next time,
PJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University