Sick as a Dog...Woof.

Hey y'all

Wow, the flu or something like it really hit me hard today. I was in Ceramics trying to figure out how the heck to attach a tiny porcelain bunny head to a tiny porcelain bunny body (long story) and all of a sudden it hurt my hand to close my fingers, and then it hurt my knee to bend my leg, and then my head started pounding and then I felt like I was hit by a truck. Boy am I in bad shape. My future sister-in-law had something very similar to what I feel like I have now over Easter, so I'm pretty sure that's how I got sick. I've been laying in bed for the past 4 hours binge-watching Parks and Rec, so at least I have that to help me feel better.

These two are always the cure.

My marriage class is this weekend, so hopefully I can shape up before then. In order to get married in a church, Jeff and I have to take this marriage counseling class before hand. I'm kind of nervous, yet kind of excited (more nervous than excited) to go. It's 8 hours long, so it sounds kind of intense and if they even try to teach me about the rhythm method I might lose it. But I'm keeping an open mind, and I really hope we learn some valuable things about each other and about marriage in general. (Apparently it's not just calling each other cute and making pancakes with smiley faces on them every morning? Weird.)

That's all for now. Except finals are coming up and I don't want to think about them.

Until next time,
PJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University