Greek Week and Anchored in Michigan

Hey y'all!

I was very involved with my sorority this week as it was both Greek Week and Anchored in Michigan. I had always wanted to participate in one of the biggest events of Greek Week, the Lip Sync competition, in the past but I had never been able to because of schoolwork. This year since I'm only taking 12 credits, I was finally able to do it! And I had a blast! Our theme was Made in America, or something along those lines and my team's city was Chicago. That means I got to be a Kelly Sister from the musical Chicago, Macklemore (thrift shopping, Chicago's miracle mile, get it?) among other things. Here are some pics:

And here's the video too if you want to watch it! (I'm the one in the black tutu, and then the pink coat during Thrift Shop!)

On Saturday was our very first Anchored in Michigan which was a convention put on by one of my sisters. It brought all of us Alpha Sigma Tau chapters in Michigan together to form bonds with one another, bounce ideas off of each other and just grow overall as sisters. I had so much fun getting to know other sisters from different colleges and learning about how each of their chapters are unique in their own way. 
Here's my chapter!
And here's all of us together!
Overall, I had a great weekend with my sorority sisters and am ready and refreshed to begin this week. My third physics exam is on Wednesday (I realized I can't go a single blog post without mentioning it, so why break tradition now), so I'm getting ready to gear up and head to the library. I hope all of your week's go smoothly and happily!

Until next time,
PJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University