"I will be your friend and partner in crime and in life, always."

Hey guys!

After an extended absence, I'm back! I almost started my blog with "Sorry for my absence," but I'm trying to learn how to say "sorry" less. Because sometimes, it's okay to not be sorry and I find myself apologizing for silly things often.

I'll get back to my interview series in a bit, but for now, here's a summary of what's going on in my life. Classes have started back up at the valley. I'm in 12 credits, 3 credits consisting of a ceramics class, 1 credit of Pilates, 3 credits of my senior seminar and 5 credits of physics (yuck.) So life is pretty good right now. I'm really starting to focus on my health (both physical and mental) while I still have the time to, you know before dental school starts. I've been finding a lot more time to work out, I've gotten really into Zumba, and I've been trying to change my diet and eat a lot less processed foods. It's hard, like really hard, to give up a lot of my guilty pleasures (good bye ice cream) but I have to mature a bit when it comes to this realm of my life.

Wedding planning has been super exciting as of late! My bridesmaids and I have picked out their dresses and they are STUNNING! We also went to a bridal expo last weekend, which was basically just an excuse to walk around and eat as many free wedding cake samples as possible (what was I saying earlier about following a diet? Oops!) And then this past weekend Jeff and I took some engagement photos to have some to pick from as our save the date magnet photo. It was really fun to frolic around a forest, kissing Jeff. Here are some faves:





How are your semesters going so far? Any classes your concerned about? (Physics for me... I just need a C at this point, but that's still nerve-wracking!!)

Until next time,
PJ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University