Happy Holidays!

Happy Two Days After Christmas!

I meant to write this sooner but you know me when I'm on vacation. I'm currently extremely busy working my way through the Lakebed Temple in the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii, which is basically a full time job. 

This is risky business. Do not try at home.
Anyway, I've also been busy:

shopping
online shopping
eating
sleeping
excessively watching movies
making Christmas cookies
eating Christmas cookies
etc. etc.

Christmas was wonderful this year! Jeff bought me my very own (fake) chinchilla! I've basically been talking his ear off about chinchillas recently, so he decided that buying me a plushie chinchilla was a much better idea than a real one. Did you know chinchillas can live to be 25 years old? Neither did Jeff, but he does now! So the stuffed one will have to suffice for the time being.

I still can't believe that Christmas is over and my winter break is *gasp* almost to an end. I have nowhere near enough time to finish my Zelda game that I've been working on since 2012. (I never said I was good at it.)

How did you spend your winter break? What was your favorite present? Anything dentistry related?

Until next time,
PJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University