R&R

Cheers to the weekend,

How's it going guys? It's a gloomy Saturday here. (Weather wise, that is, mood wise I feel pretty good.) Jeff is helping his friend move into his new house. I still can't believe I'm old enough to have friends who are BUYING and MOVING into new houses. What's that? Oh just the sound of my brain exploding. I guess I'm married so I can't say much, but still...

Thursday and Friday night were a time to relax. I didn't get to catch the Women's All Around Final like I said I was going to because I ended up going out with friends. However, I did catch the last 5 minutes where Aly Raisman and Simone Biles were crying tears of joy - I expected it was because they had just won their medals - on a TV in a pizza shop at midnight, so yeah, you can say i'm pretty cultured.

Go Blue

I have something exciting in the works that I can't wait to announce to you guys. The time isn't right yet, but just know something cool is coming! It's a new project and I'm really inspired and proud of it, and I hope you guys are too.

Until next time,
PJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Score a 24: A (Realistic) Guide to Taking the DAT for the Busy Pre-Dental Student

Dentist = Doctor + Engineer + Artist

Interview #1 - Virginia Commonwealth University